About CAP MARTIN Funny House
CAP MARTIN Funny House is a private residence for rent located about an hour drive from central Tokyo. The name comes from the beautiful headland of Cape Martin in Southern France, a resort-esque location surrounded by the clear sea, blue sky, and the scent of nature. The warm sunlight pours in the shore-facing full-length windows during the day, and the beautiful lights make the building look like a lantern floating on the water at night. Spend a quiet and refined holiday at the hexagonal, modern, and remarkable CAP MARTIN Funny House.
The CAP MARTIN Funny House is covered in an ample amount of wood. The stylish interior furnishings make this modern house feel like an intimate getaway house. There is a patio to relax on without having to worry about privacy and a front yard with an area for your dog to play.
What makes CAP MARTIN Funny House more than just a vacation house? We offer a “Butler” service to enrich the time you spend here. Please feel free to contact us with any requests you may have.
*Please see the link below for details.
In the case that additional payments are needed upon arrival, we can accept the payment in cash.
If you would prefer a different payment method, please contact the Butler Desk directly.
From 20 days to 4 days before arrival: 50%
From 3 days before arrival: 100%
The handling of fire *strictly prohibited
– Fireworks on the property or from the deck directed at the bay
– Bringing stoves or other fire-starting devices onto the property
– Smoking in the house (There is a designated spot for smoking on the deck)
– Noise on the deck after 9:00PM (If we receive a complaint from anyone in the neighborhood, you will have to leave immediately.)
– Late night fireworks on the beach
– We have a plan for additional guests, so please let us know how many guests you will have and their purpose at least 3 days before arrival.
– Activities that violate the law, such as drugs and gambling
Please also note the following:
– It is extremely dangerous to wander around the area surrounding the property while intoxicated (especially the rocky areas near the shore).
Please be careful with the safety of both you and your party.
– Regarding pets, only one small dog will be allowed. (*¥5,000 upon arrival)
– Please be careful with the furniture and fixtures.
In the unlikely event that something is damaged or lost, you may be charged the full price for the item(s).
– Please use plastic cups when using the hot tub.
Refrain from bringing glass into the hot tub as it is very dangerous.