About ATAMI Funny House
A proper outdoor jacuzzi and pool stretching toward the bay, a semi-open-air bath on the upper floor with a view of the distant horizon, and a glass atrium in the living room with a huge projector screen. Enjoy special moments of freedom at this waterfront residence which promotes spending a wonderful time in a shared space.
Soft, warm natural wood and glass walls that extend to the ceiling like a chapel… Enjoy the main living room in your own way with a huge projector screen, a round sofa surrounding a fireplace, and a family space where kids can play.
What makes ATAMI Funny House more than just a vacation house? We offer a “Butler” service to enrich the time you spend here. Please feel free to contact us with any requests you may have.
*Please see the link below for details.
In the case that additional payments are needed upon arrival, we can accept the payment in cash.
If you would prefer a different payment method, please contact the Butler Desk directly.
From 20 days to 4 days before arrival: 50%
From 3 days before arrival: 100%
If you are interested, please fill out the inquiry form below or contact the Butler Desk directly.
TEL：045-211-5366 (All day 10：00～18：00)
MAIL：firstname.lastname@example.org (All time)
The handling of fire *strictly prohibited
– Fireworks on the property or from the deck directed at the bay
– Bringing stoves or other fire-starting devices onto the property
– Smoking in the house (There is a designated spot for smoking on the deck)
– Noise on the deck after 8:00PM (If we receive a complaint from anyone in the neighborhood, you will have to leave immediately.)
– We have a plan for additional guests, so please let us know how many guests you will have and their purpose at least 3 days before arrival.
– Activities that violate the law, such as drugs and gambling
Please also note the following:
– It is extremely dangerous to wander around the area surrounding the property while intoxicated.
Please be careful with the safety of both you and your party.
– Please be careful with the furniture and fixtures.
In the unlikely event that something is damaged or lost, you may be charged the full price for the item(s).
– Please use plastic cups when using the hot tub.
Refrain from bringing glass into the hot tub as it is very dangerous.
1. Entering the pool
– Please refrain from entering the pool if you feel unwell, are under the influence, think you might be infected, or have been directed by your doctor to not swim.
– Children junior high school age or younger must be accompanied by an adult while swimming.
2. Use of the pool
– Only wear swimsuits or rashguards in the pool.
– Wash off all tanning oils and dirt/sand off your body before getting into the pool.
– Remove all jewelry and footwear before getting into the pool.
3. The following things are prohibited
– Eating or drinking in the pool
– Dangerous acts such as jumping and throwing others in the pool
– Any acts that disturb neighbors after 8:00PM, such as using audio equipment like speakers or musical instruments